A Summer of Exciting Activities, Fun Field Trips, Special Guests … and More! Each week of camp offers a different theme and field trip:
- June 9th: Camp kick-off … and first “trip” to Ireland with a visit from Irish Dancers …and more
- June 16th: Camp South Africa, with fun activities and visit from a special guest
- June 23rd: Camp North Africa, with field trips, activities and special foods
- June 30th: Camp America, including a visit to the Air Force Museum, a special Hawaiian Luau, snow day … and more!
- July 7th: Camp China, including campers building their own Great Wall, and a visit to the Honey Bee Farm
- July 14th: Camp Australia, including an Outback camping experience!
- July 21st: Camp Europe, including a “make your own pizza and spaghetti day”
- July 28th: Camp Mexico, including a traditional Mexican Fiesta!
- August 4th: Camp “Kids Choice” – giving campers the opportunity to choose which places they want to visit and the experiences they want to have
- August 11th: a spectacular “End of Summer Around the World” party complete with water inflatables and other fun activities
Camp runs from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Summer camp is $135 per week, which covers field trips, breakfast, lunch and a snack. Registration is $40 and covers the entire year, as well as one summer camp T-shirt. Parents who register by May 21st will receive $15 off registration per child. Parents are not obligated to sign up for the entire summer.