Providing exceptional full time care for ages 6wk - 5 years old, as well as Afterschool, Intercession and Summer Camp Program
Kids College adheres to strict health and sanititaion practices year round as recommended by DHEC and DSS to reduce the spread of illness and blood borne pathogens.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have made several changes to our program:
*Curbside Drop off and Pick up of children
* Temperature checks of staff and children before entrance to our building
* Professional sanitation by High Tide Restoration Services of our entire 9000 sq ft building and carpets
* PPE equipment available for staff
* Medical grade air purifiers added to all classrooms
* Group sizes limited to DHEC recommendations (lower than DSS ratios)
* Social distancing implemented wherever possible among children ie. cafeteria, class transitions etc.
* More frequent handwashing, especially at drop off.
* Temp checks during the day
* Online tours in stead of in person tours
* No visitors permitted in the building
* Sanitizing any blankets, posessions from home before access to the building
* Amending our hours to better allow for sufficient time to deep clean and sanitize each day
.For more information on Free Childcare available through the SC Voucher Program please click on the link!
Kids College is a privately owned, Christian and state licensed preschool. We welcome families from all denominations and offer a year round program.
Its our staff that sets us apart! We hire the best of the best.
Kids College is an Advocates for Better Care (ABC) provider.
We have a full kitchen and a menu that varies, ensuring that your child has healthy balanced meals cooked onsite by our full time chef.
Safety and Security is very important to us. We have a 29 camera state of the art surveillance system and ID codes needed for access to our building.
Kids College is proud to be a graduate of the SC Program for Infant/Toddler Care and actively works with First Steps for continual program enhancement.
KC is an advocates for Better Care provider, which means our classes are full of educational materials among other things! We base our daily lesson plans on the Creative Curriculum and themes change monthly.
Classrooms are seperated by age groups.
All our lead teachers have at least 5 years experience or more and hold an Early Childhood Diploma or Degree. All our staff meet or exceed the SC Division of Child Development Criteria with continuing education credits.
Our teachers have all been put through SLED and FBI background checks and adhere strictly to state ratios in accordance with DSS regulations.
Our Mission is to nurture, protect, encourage and support our students so they can grow and develop towards their full potential in a loving, caring environment.
Be the first to hear about upcoming course registration and special events.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
* PLS NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID PRECUATIONS, NO TOURS WILL BE HELD*
You can view our gallery or visit our FB page for a virtual tour/video.
07:30 am – 05:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed